January 16, 2002

I'm tired and sleepy. I hate blogs in which people whine about how tired and sleepy they are, but there isn't much to say except that I'm tired and sleepy. Okay, there is a few more things, I suppose, if I can get my brain to work. For one thing, we own way too many workout videos. Just when I thought I'd tried them all, more appear! And then mom buys some for me, and they look cool, but man, it's a lot of workout videos: 40, at least! So I'm going on a diet...not because I particularly need a diet, but because I feel I should go on one, just for practice. I'm calling it the "swear-off diet" because I have sworn off a list of things and signed it in blood. Okay, I didn't sign it in blood, but in Gelly Roll pen, but that does not at all affect the solemness of this diet. The problem is, I just realized I didn't put any sort of time limit on this diet...soon enough it will be lent anyway, so I'll just starve myself then. Kidding! In case you were wondering, the things I swore off of were 1) Chips of any kind, 2) Dessert that comes with a nutrition facts label, 3) Other people's leftovers, and 4) All food after 8 pm. I think this diet will really work because it's reasonable. I'm also planning on doing lots of workout videos.

No comments:


Colorado