November 12, 2001

And it continues...yesterday I got a sticker burr on my left middle finger and it bled. Just today, an unknown scratch appeared just below the nail of the name left middle finger. How annoying and unlucky!

I went shopping today. Shopping is kind of fun, kind of guilty, and really tiring. I got some good things that I wanted, though, including Christmas gifts for other people. I got my grandmother the latest Andrea Bocelli CD. I can put it here because I'm sure she'll never go on my website. We did get her an email address the other day, though. It was kind of funny how she was so nervous about it...

I had pizza for lunch and pizza for dinner. I did no aerobic or anaerobic exercise whatsoever today. I made brownies after dinner, but they were from a mix. It was a pretty good mix, though, so that was good. Or bad, depending on how you look at it. From a calorie versus exercise perspective, it was not good. My mom is on her exercise bike right now, because she is good. I am not that good, because I'm just too tired to do anything. I'm sure shopping burned a few calories, at least. My teeth are a little sore because today was my orthodontist's appointment. I really, really can't wait to get these braces off! I'm sure that when I do my teeth will look fabulous! I need to get them cleaned though; I have to remind mom to make the appointment.

I'm starting to get a little stressed about Thanksgiving. We haven't made anything, nor set a date for making things. I think I'll have to make something this week, probably the Pumpkin Roll I'm going to do, because that's supposed to keep well. Anyway, it's only a week from Thursday! And, as everyone knows, the Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday. I won't pretend I'm not excited about it, but it's not that big of a thing for me...certainly not like Lord of the Rings. We might go see it anyway, though, because my little siblings are wild over it. I need to practice my British accent more; right now it's really stupid. I had it going quite well the other month when I was reading a Harry Potter book aloud to my sister. The accent was positively brilliant!

No comments:


Colorado