September 02, 2001

Today, after Mass, we went to our parish's Fiesta, which was kind of fun. To eat, I had some nachos, a gordita with lettuce and tomatoes only, a big cup of ice cream, the rest of my brother's grape snow cone, and half a brownie. Tomorrow, I'm going to start my new exercise routine, which consists of my getting up at 6:20, eating a banana, doing an exercise video, and eating an energy bar. I'm going to do a different exercise video for every weekday this month. I challenged myself to do this because I knew my mom had so many workout videos lying around the house that she never used. I'm going to scan in my workout calendar that I made. Hehe, it's funny... But anyway, that's what I'm going to work on, at least until my schoolbooks come in. Oh, and I have to clear out my room for the remodeling that we are doing on Tuesday. Tuesday also marks the beginning of my driver's ed class, which will be interesting. I cut myself shaving before church and got drops of blood on my white hose. Just thought I'd mention that, since it bothered me. My new resolution is not to speak harshly to others, which is difficult. At the fiesta, I watched the talent show and was duly amused by the lack of talent, but I tried not to be mean about it and I clapped for everyone. One mariachi girl was pretty good.

I saw Summer Catch today at the theater. It wasn't that bad, but definitely not worth recommending. Freddie Prinze Jr. acted more like an actor, though, which was something. :&P

No comments:


Colorado