I woke up this morning fully intending to do yoga, but I have not, in fact, done yoga. The reason is that I am unaccountably grumpy. So here I sit, in my leggings and t-shirt, all dressed up and nowhere to yoga. I am fully aware how bizarre this is, but you may attribute it to the fact that sometimes my brain takes longer to awaken than my body does.
I might as well tell you how my weekend, etc., was. On Saturday, I watched the Longhorns win against N.C., which was a pleasant experience. Nonsensically, I also spent plenty of time watched the highlights of the aforementioned football game. I saw a little men's semifinals tennis, and I was able to watch the entire Venus/Serena finals match while baking chocolate chip cookies. I had been cheering for Venus, of course, but I had hoped Serena would make more of a match of it. So much for Saturday...
On Sunday, my mom left (with one of my younger sisters) to go to Mass and go shopping in the morning, not returning until around 3 pm. I was left to make lunch for the rest of my family and to watch the Cowboys' game. I really thought they could win there for a while. :&P I saw the beginning of the Hewitt-Sampras final match, but we had to leave for church, so I missed seeing Sampras lose. At church, I had to read, and I was very mediocre, indeed. Haha, very mediocre. I wore heavy eye makeup, for no good reason.
Yesterday was another day of school, which just about takes up the entire day. I'm really trying not to get behind already, but not quite succeeding. Perhaps I should be doing schoolwork now, but I feel like I've got to have some time for myself. Anyway, so I did as many subjects as I realistically could do yesterday. I also went over to DPS and got my learner's permit. Today, I have to go to another driver's ed class. They're on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I actually quite enjoy observing the quirks of public schoolers. In any case, maybe I'll blog about it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment