I'm getting guestbook envy! If you're reading this please sign my guestbook. I want to have it nice and big! Thanks to those who have already signed my book...
Ok, so this is what's going on in my life today: I've spent nearly all day in front of the computer trying really hard to keep on my schoolwork, and off the chat rooms. However, I was chatting a few minutes ago and the strangest thing happened: I found an old friend! It was totally random, but she recognized my name (because I use Sissi as a sn, of course), and I remembered her from my old homeschooling group. Anyway, I thought that was cool. Also, my teeth are feeling a little better, for those who care. I hope by this weekend that they're fine. We're going on a trip this weekend! I am going to finish my schoolwork by the end of tomorrow, I am, I am, I am! lapses into cheesy fake movie trailer voice *Do you think if you believe in something hard enough it will come true?* Neither do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment